- serves as a connector of and a liaison between and among EMBs who are interested in promoting gender equality within their institutions
- will provide a knowledge base on gender equality in EMBs and electoral processes
- will provide an exchange of best practices and sharing of information to achieve gender equality in EMBs and electoral processes
- will provide its members with access to a catalogue of information on gender equality in EMBs
- will become an advocate and a resource for compiling sex disaggregated data
- will give EMBs the opportunity to showcase their best practices
- will acknowledge and recognize EMBs who set an example in fostering gender equality in EMB and promoting women in all decision making levels of electoral management
- is a change agent in addressing human resources and human resource development in EMBs and electoral processes in a modern and effective manner.